THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Personally Identifiable Information - This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include signing up for email newsletters, offers or information. Providing these details will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data - This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
We will not share the information that we collect with any third parties apart from in the following circumstances:
- The information may be hosted by a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any use by them that we have not authorised.
- The aggregated data (not the personally identifiable information) may be shared with third parties such as advertisers or business partners.
- Your personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
- If we have your prior permission (which we would ask for at the time of collection), we may share the information with specified third parties.
WHAT ELSE WE DO WITH THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable for you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your Internet Provider (IP) address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information, we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
WHAT ABOUT OUR ADVERTISERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS?
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
You will always have the option to opt into certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our services.
CAN WE CHANGE THIS POLICY?
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
To access and correct your information, please contact us at Keith Andrews Trucks, PO Box 11001, Whangarei 0148 or firstname.lastname@example.org