COVID-19 LATEST UPDATE FROM KEITH ANDREWS
<<Updated on Tuesday 21 September 2021>>
The Keith Andrews team is fully prepared and equipped to continue to support you across sales, parts and service as dictated by any COVID-19 restrictions.
We would like to thank all our customers for their understanding and support. By working together, we can ensure we all move forward safely and with confidence.
As circumstances change we will update this page with the latest information.
Below is an outline of how our business will operate during current COVID-19 restrictions.
As at Wednesday 22 September LEVEL 3 restrictions applies only to our Auckland dealership. LEVEL 2 restrictions apply to our Whangarei, Hamilton, Napier, Palmerston North, Porirua and Seaview dealerships.
At LEVEL 3 sales, parts, repairs and servicing is contactless only.
At LEVEL 2 we can provide sales, parts, repairs and servicing to all customers while maintaining strict physical distancing.
For Level 3 in Auckland we will operate as follows:
Service and Repair Bookings
Service and repair bookings are available by appointment only. Our 24hr call-out service is also still running.
Parts will be available for purchase by account, direct credit or credit card only. There will be no access to our premises for these transactions. We can arrange either courier delivery or an external collection point.
What to expect when you bring your vehicle to Keith Andrews Trucks:
- If you do not have a booking, we will not be able to receive your vehicle – please call in advance.
- When you arrive onsite, please contact the branch and they will give further instruction.
- Once you’ve exited the cab, we are unable to provide waiting facilities. For more general health and safety purposes, non-staff are required to leave site while their vehicle is being worked on.
- Our staff, wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), will disinfect at-risk touch points on your vehicle in line with guidance from the Ministry of Health (MoH).
- Medical response and other critical care vehicles will be dealt with in accordance with operators’ guidelines and requirements.
- Technicians working on your vehicle will wear PPE in accordance with MoH guidelines.
- When work on your vehicle is complete, at-risk touchpoints will again be disinfected and you will be contacted to come and collect it.
Our sales teams are operating from home at this time; however, all have access to the information they require to support your needs.
For Level 2 in all dealerships outside Auckland we will operate as follows:
We are fully open in Whangarei, Hamilton, Napier, Palmerston North, Porirua and Seaview operating in accordance with Government level 2 restrictions.
Our doors are open and we ask that all visitors wear masks and sign in immediately at reception on arrival by QR code or the provided registers. All visitors and our team will maintain strict physical distancing of 2-metres at all times in our interactions.
There will be other processes we have in place, so please follow our team’s guidance in all instances.
Please follow Government advice on COVID-19, which can be found here - https://covid19.govt.nz/
Thank you for your support during this challenging time. Best wishes from the Keith Andrews team.